Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

So This Is Me

I've had a couple of people wonder today what I look like.  Normally, I don't end up in pictures because I'm usually TAKING the pictures so I don't have a lot to work with.  Here is one shot of me and my girls from a photo shoot that my step-sister and I went to for group shots as a Christmas gift for our parents.  (I can provide the photographer's information to interested parties...and yes, I have the right to use the photos so don't freak out that I'm a copyright violator or something.)

2 comments:

  1. 3 beautiful girls!

    It is nice to have a face to the beautiful girl I tweet!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so glad I got to "meet" you and see your pic! You're a doll and your girls are beautiful (they look like you)!

    ReplyDelete